does not require many ingredients and most of them are easily available in any pantry. This mildly spiced curry is simple combination of cubed potatoes and spinach. Making it in slow-cooker or crockpot makes is ever easier. It tastes great with Rice, Naan, Roti or Paratha.
Preparation Time 10 Minute
Cook Time 1 hour 30 minutes
Serves: 4 people
1. 2 cup cut potato
2. 2 cup chopped spinach
3. 1/2 cup nicely cut onion
4. 1tsp shredded garlic
5. 1 nicely cut green chili
6. 1/2tsp red chili powder
7. 1/4tsp turmeric powder
8. 1/4tsp coriander powder
9. 1/4tsp garam masala ( all spice powder )
1o. salt to taste
11. 2tbsp nicely cut coriander ( cilantro ) leaves
1. 2 - 1/2tbsp oil
2. 1tsp cumin seeds
3. 2tbs water
1. Combine first 10 ingredients in a slow cooker bowl.
2. Heat oil in a small sauce pan in stove top. When oil it hot, add cumin seeds.
3. When cumin seeds cracks, add them in slow-cooker.
4. Add 2tbsp water and mix it well.
6. Cover the slow-cooker and set it on high
7. After about 1 hour and 30 minutes aloo palak will ready to eat.
8. Transfer in a serving bowl and sprinkle with coriander leaves.
9. Serve hot with roti, paratha or rice.
Slow Cooker Aloo-Gobi Recipe
Slow Cooker Mix-Vegetable Curry Recipe
Slow Cooker Vegetable Pulao/Pulav Recipe
If you like what you are reading, follow us on Facebook, Twitter , Pintrest or Google+.
Sending this entry to In My Veg Box - Potatoes Event